Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible Merging WS Phone Verification with WS SMS Manager Module
I am considering merging WS Phone Verification with WS SMS Manager. We are taking this action because I have been receiving many emails from clients inquiring about the following: Merge both WS Phone Verification with WS SMS Manager as well as giving us the option to choose between WS Phone Verification or WS SMS Manager. Options to choose between:

1) Merged WS Phone Verification with WS SMS Manager or
2) WS Phone Verification or
3) WS SMS Manager

For members who have already purchased one of the following: WS Phone Verification or WS SMS Manager, you may be able to upgrade to this new module -- it will depend on many factors. For example, if you have both modules, you will get a new merged module for free. If you have any one of the two modules you will have to pay a fee of $19.99 to upgrade WS Phone Verification or WS SMS Manager to the new merged version. But you will also have the option to keep your current module if you like.

I am giving you this opportunity to vote and decide which of the following offers I should create:

1. Merge both
2. Kept as it
3. Don’t care or way or another

You can vote here

Messages In This Thread
Possible Merging WS Phone Verification with WS SMS Manager Module - by whmcsservices - 12-06-2020, 04:41 PM