Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install the module
Installing SMS Manager is very simple. The following steps will guide you through the process:

1. Upload the entire files/folder to your WHMCS root directory - if you experience problems, try uploading in binary mode. However, do not upload the “upload” folder, just the files inside of it!
2. Login to admin area go to Configuration > System Settings > ADDON MODULES
3. In the addon modules page, you will see the SMS Manager click activate then click configure to see the options
[Image: sms.png]
4. Go to Addons -> SMS Manager, on the navigation bar at the top of WHMCS
5. Click 'Configurations' in the modules navigation bar
6. Enter your API Credentials which are used for sending SMS through your SMS gateway. (This is provided by your SMS Gateway)
7. Click the 'Save Changes' Button
8. Click 'Management' on the modules navigation bar
9. Turn on all of the notifications/alerts which you would like the module to automatically send to your clients, and change the text of the SMS by modifying the textbox content.
10. Click the 'Save Changes' Button
11. If you want to enable Two-factor Authentication then please go to Configuration > System Settings > Staff Management -> Two-Factor Authentication on the navigation bar at the top of WHMCS
12. Scroll down to 'SMS Manager - Two Factor Auth' and click the 'Activate' button
13. Tick the 'Enable for clients' if you want clients to be able to use this
                Tick the 'Enable for staff' if you want staff to be able to use this (YOU MUST PUT ALL admins mobile numbers in the Two-Factor settings inside the SMS Manager module) and enable Force Administrator Users to enable Two Factor Authentication.
14. Click the 'Save Changes' Button
15. Go back to Addons -> SMS Manager, on the navigation bar at the top of WHMCS
16. Click 'Admin Notifications' on the modules navigation bar
17. Next to each staff member, please enter their mobile number in international format but not including any spaces or symbols
18. Click the 'Save Changes' Button

Setup Multi Gateways:
If you want to setup different gateway for some countries you can use this feature but please attention it's working on client country base, for example, if you have a customer from the US and you want to use Twilio to send messages you can setup Twilio for the US and other countries getting default configurations. Go to Configurations > Multi-Country Setup

How to add Mobile Number in Custom Fields if you like
Please login to your client area then go to Support > My forum and then go to https://www.whmcsservices.community/showthread.php?tid=998

If you use OVH SMS, MessageBird, or Twilio then download this one
Please login to your client area then go to Support > My forum and then go to https://www.whmcsservices.community/showthread.php?tid=515

Birthday SMS
Please login to your client area then go to Support > My forum and then go to https://www.whmcsservices.community/showthread.php?tid=522
Gabriel
Technical Analyst I
WHMCS Services